Prove you're human!

FCE Zaria Admission List Is Out - 2017/2018

;
Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE Zaria) admission list for the 2017/2018 session has been released.

Federal College of Education, Zaria, FCE Zaria logo
Candidates can check their admission status online via the school's portal.

How To Check FCE Zaria Admission List


  • ·        Visit http://fcezaria.net/admission.php 
  • ·        Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
  • ·        Click on "Search Admission" and proceed to check your admission status



Congratulations to the admitted ones!


Recommended For You:

Comments

  1. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a ffew of the pictures aren't loading properly.

    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it
    in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with yokur site.
    It looks like some of the text in your content are
    running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know
    if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because
    I've had this happen before. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,
      I think that should be a problem with your browser. I've tried Opera mini, Chrome, Firefox and even IE, and all the contains are perfectly okay.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments on this blog are the thought and opinion of blog readers, We will not in anyway be liable for them. Thank you.

Follow Us On Twitter

You May Also Like